First, this meme, “Stay Close to People Who Feel Like Sunlight”, elicited over 300 likes and 150 shares on social media.
Because I pay attention to which topics attract many people, I knew it was time to share about this.
Who are those people for you?
As you are spending more time around the people who feel like sunlight, your joy will increase.
Now, why is that?
Think about it. For instance, people that feel like sunlight are positive.
They are operating from a higher vibration on the Emotional Scale. I’ll share it again below to remind you how your feelings are connected to the energy or vibration you are putting off.
Therefore, when you are living more of your life on the left side of the Scale, where your feelings are more positive, you attract more of this type of person to you.
People who feel like sunlight, add to your life. And as you are one of these people, you too are adding to another’s life.
The question for each of us becomes, “which type of person do I choose to be?”
I’m guessing that most of you, choose to add to someone’s life instead of taking away from it.
In other words, this is why this meme attracted so many people to it.
For instance, as I shop each week at my favorite grocery, Trader Joes, it’s a joyous time for me to be there. The people I interact with, are people who feel like sunlight.
As I relay to the manager of the the store, Hugh, it begins at the top. He and the management at the national Trader Joes, live what their values are as a corporation.
Similarly, it’s vital for you to choose on a daily basis, to be a person who feels like sunlight.
Are you that person? If not, I encourage you to seriously take a look at yourself and make some shifts.
“How to know if you’ve found your sunlight people:
- They nurture and respect your vulnerability.
- Your deepest and most treasured core values are aligned.
- They are supportive of you in your good times.
- They are supportive of you in your bad times.
- Your time with them feels intentional and leaves your cup full.
- They are consistent and steadfast, yet adaptable to life’s ebbs and flows.
- You don’t worry about the state of your house when they drop by for a visit. They love you and will never judge the tornado your 5-year-old created.
- You want to share your biggest triumphs and your lowest lows with them. And most importantly, you feel safe sharing these with them.
- They always respect your time and your personal growth. Healthy boundaries are important on both sides.
- They have gratitude. They truly appreciate everything they have in life, which makes them happier and satisfied.
- They choose every opportunity to experience joy.”
“You’ll know your sunshine people when you find them. The warmth is undeniable. Fill your cup with their light and you’ll fill theirs right back.”
Finally, will you share with me in a comment below my blog on my website or send me an email with how you are spending time close to people who feel like sunlight? As well as share with me, what you may choose to do moving forward to become more of a person who feels like sunlight to others?
With love and appreciation,
PS. Here is a link to read more from the person I shared the quote above about how to know if you’ve found your sunlight people:
PSS. If you are looking for a trip of a lifetime around people who feel like sunlight, I hope you will join us February 13-19, 2023, for our Glow Costa Rica Spiritual Vacation Retreat at the gorgeous Lapazul boutique hotel and retreat center.
Furthermore, think about one week around these warm, positive individuals, relaxing in the beautiful infinity pool, receiving the best massage of your life, going on several excursions with our guides exploring Costa Rica. And enjoying the delicious food our chef prepares for us, all 3 meals each day, with a snack in the afternoon!
Contact me ASAP if you are interested in joining us. Grab a spouse, sister or friend to come with you.
Here are all of the details: